CARTOON SILVER

 photo IMG_8492-2.jpg

Check it out, I accidentally created a preset in Adobe Lightroom 4 while editing one of the packages! Even though there are many flimsy presets that look like Instagram, I have to admit, I kinda like this "Cartoon Silver" preset, almost named it "Vintage Silver".

To see the original edited photos, click HERE

 Debating whether if this preset is professional or not, I decided to try it on more photos and here are the results. Tell me what you guys think? 

 photo IMG_8665-1.jpg  photo IMG_8665.jpg

If you can use an external flash, it'll enhance the silver look/feel. I don't know about internal flash though. But I noticed, even without flash, the filter brings out the image really good (Like the ones where the groom and bride party is in front of the fountain)!

 photo IMG_8113.jpg  photo IMG_8135.jpg  photo IMG_8269.jpg  photo IMG_8282.jpg  photo IMG_8271.jpg  photo IMG_8252.jpg  photo IMG_8303.jpg  photo IMG_8139.jpg  photo IMG_8481.jpg  photo IMG_8446.jpg  photo IMG_8474.jpg  photo IMG_8321.jpg  photo IMG_8422.jpg  photo IMG_8513.jpg  photo IMG_8527-4.jpg  photo IMG_8543.jpg  photo IMG_8566.jpg  photo IMG_9442.jpg  photo IMG_9430.jpg  photo IMG_9579.jpg  photo IMG_9471.jpg


These photos were shot in RAW. I haven't tried this preset on JPEG files. I do believe it won't be as great as RAW (as always). If you liked the photos, you are more than welcome to take "Cartoon Silver" for yourself. You may have to readjust the 'exposure' setting sometimes (depending on your photo brightness).

Be careful, this preset isn't really intended for professional wedding; unless your clients request this style. Otherwise keep your clients' photos colorful and happy :)


Click HERE for the "Cartoon Silver" preset.