NEW DIRECTION



Here is my first professional wedding video. We didn't have all the right equipment for video since the plan was to do photography. Until the day before the wedding, the bride's father requested for a video too. I said, sure why not? Now that I gave it a try, I found that videos is what I want to do! Therefore, Mercy and I agreed to work towards a new direction :)))))





If you know anyone who is getting married, make sure they contact me first. We are giving away GOOD DEALS for the first ten brides (Wedding Videos only, not photography)! There are 8 open doors left! We prepared new business with new tools; to prevent shakiness and over-exposure etc! Stay tuned for the next amazing video we just filmed.  


 photo Farmers-Portriat.jpg  photo IMG_2251.jpg  photo IMG_2264.jpg  photo IMG_6916.jpg  photo IMG_6910.jpg